Buy airline tickets now!

schmalts

If you know you are flying on a trip this fall, you might want to book now as prices are real low. I just got a ticket from Milwaukee to Billings for dirt cheap. Some were as low as $203 with all the taxes and fees but i went with one for $287 because of a better flight departure time, in case Miller misses a bunch of shots and we have to hunt the day I fly out.
Chances are he not be in the field the first couple mornings as I bet he finds a fatty in town and takes longer to chew his arm off than expected.
I usually pay over $400 to fly to Billings, this is real cheap.

Schmalts,

It sounds like you have mtmiller figured out! His shooting ability and choice of women don't seem to change :D

They're not cheap to AK....
...or out of AK. They have us by the short hairs and they know it. For instance, I was looking at flights to Africa for my trip next summer. Round trip from Fairbanks to Windhoek was $3807. The same flight from Seattle to Windhoek was only $1894. WTF???? $2K for a roundtrip from Fairbanks to Seattle, but only $1800 for a roundtrip all the way to Africa???

Last edited:
...i went with one for $287 because of a better flight departure time, in case Miller misses a bunch of shots and we have to hunt the day I fly out.
Chances are he not be in the field the first couple mornings as I bet he finds a fatty in town and takes longer to chew his arm off than expected.

It will be quite funny when I go to WY a couple weeks earlier with the bow and tag out. Maybe you can hitch hike from Billings to WY.:hump:you

Oh yea baby!! just scored a round trip ticket on travelocity from Milwaukee to ABQ for 190$ tax, fees and all. That has to be one of the lowest I ever got for a NM trip.
Shut up Miller.... yes it is the correct dates

I don't doubt there is something you have screwed up again. How many round trips did you book for WY lopes again?

Back