Yeti GOBOX Collection

Brownlee cats

Brittany Chukarman

We had a good morning on the cats today. 28 by 11:30. Big fish was 7lbs. Lots of crappie this year but they're pretty small. It looks like we'll have real good crappie fishing for the next 5 years.

Attachments

• 2-IMG_1091.jpg
    2-IMG_1091.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 430
Super! My son loves catching catfish. I so wish I could put him on enough to have a day like that. Well done!

Super! My son loves catching catfish. I so wish I could put him on enough to have a day like that. Well done!

Hey man, you have any subdivisions around you? When I was in Indy I used to fish the subdivision ponds with great success for cats and bass. Just a thought :)

Hey man, you have any subdivisions around you? When I was in Indy I used to fish the subdivision ponds with great success for cats and bass. Just a thought :)
Unfortunately, I live in the hell known as suburbia. We fish those fairly regularly, but don't eat anything from them. Still fun for him to catch them. Just have never gotten him onto catfish like that before.

If your not busy chartering this weekend come by Farewell Bend, there's a carp tournament there that I will be shooting in, I'll have my camper and boat, would be nice too meet you, weigh ins are like 4 sat. 3 Sun. Pacific Time... Congrats on the catfish,
Matt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back