Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Browning bar mk II safari value?

OP, I've tried sending a PM, but it won't go through - maybe I don't have enough posts on this forum yet or something. Anyway, I'm interested in purchasing this rifle if you decide to sell it. Please PM me if you are interested in letting it go.

OP, I've tried sending a PM, but it won't go through - maybe I don't have enough posts on this forum yet or something. Anyway, I'm interested in purchasing this rifle if you decide to sell it. Please PM me if you are interested in letting it go.
I can’t message you(and vice versa)until you reach a certain minimum posts. Not sure how many but I think it’s only 10.

I can’t message you(and vice versa)until you reach a certain minimum posts. Not sure how many but I think it’s only 10.
Gotcha.
I don't want to just throw posts up so I can communicate with you, so are you a member of any other popular forums such as 24hr campfire or thehighroad?

Always an option. But I’ll never shoot it and god knows if I take it hunting it won’t look like that anymore. Not a big fan of safe queens unless they belonged to my family. Figured I’d sell it to fund a workin rifle.
I’m thinking I need to trade a few safe queens for working guns myself. I thought I might hang on to them and pass them on to my kids. My luck, they’ll wind up in a pawn shop. 🙄

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMD
Back