Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Bozeman: is it really that bad anymore?

I’m not that old but I’m remember using reserve as the way to quickly cut across Missoula from highway 12 to the interstate. Those days are over
Yes in 2000 I lived in Lolo and used to take Mullan to get around the traffic jam on Reserve.
Now even Mullan is pretty jammed at times.
I prefer the small towns to the north (Ronan, Polson, Bigfork, Ferndale, Creston, Plains, Thompson Falls, etc.)

Clearly she's doing quite well for herself, if she could buy a 5-bedroom house in Boz for $1 million cash and now rent a guest house for $2000 a month.

It's obvious she comes from a culture of money and influence, and no doubt has a different perspective on life, but I really did appreciate this line towards the end of the article: "I moved here to let it change me, not the other way around."

She needs more time, and should probably get a little further from Bozeman if she really wants to get to know the culture of this state, but (as I am likely to do on HT), just to play devils advocate here: kudos to her for making it.

Ain’t nothing changing her. Lol.

But hey at least she ain’t exploiting public wildlife for income in her “influencer” career in Bozeman.

She should stay in Bozeman..

Hopefully pony bar bleaches itself.

Not a person I would want as a role model for any of my daughters.

Last edited:
Do woman really want to be able to do this to men and feel good about themselves?
As an ambassador of the few women here on HuntTalk....I can say no, no they don't. The courses she "teaches" are just totally awful. She apparently also has one on how to cheat and get away with it or how to get your ex back. Gross. Meanwhile she's out there telling women how to act and date. Please.

I must say, it warms my heart to see so many folks come together in mutual dislike of her behavior. The Bozeman reddit has particularly been great about it.

As an ambassador of the few women here on HuntTalk....I can say no, no they don't. The courses she "teaches" are just totally awful. She apparently also has one on how to cheat and get away with it or how to get your ex back. Gross. Meanwhile she's out there telling women how to act and date. Please.

I must say, it warms my heart to see so many folks come together in mutual dislike of her behavior. The Bozeman reddit has particularly been great about it.
You know it is very fitting for this thread. She is for sure the living walking stereotype of what has turned Bozeman into how people view it. I've never been to the place, only been to Billings once. For me when I think of what Bozeman is now, she is exactly what I picture thanks mostly to HT and how yall paint the picture of it for me.

You know it is very fitting for this thread. She is for sure the living walking stereotype of what has turned Bozeman into how people view it. I've never been to the place, only been to Billings once. For me when I think of what Bozeman is now, she is exactly what I picture thanks mostly to HT and how yall paint the picture of it for me.
Fortunately, Bozeman isn't that far from Montana, so there are worse places to live.

This lady has me a little torn. On the one hand, I could solve her dating issues very easy by inviting her over to Rook's for Commander night (or 40K, DnD, or any other number of enjoyable hobbies) where she can meet a large number of eligible men of all ages. On the other hand, I am uncertain I would be doing any of these fine fellas a favor with such an introduction.

What would you do in this situation, Hunt Talk?

(I havent made it to Rooks in ages, need to make the drive over now that IM thinking of it.)

I think the reaction here is what she was looking for. $$.
She’s playing victim all over her IG and getting heaps of praise and support from her followers, so yep probably a net gain for her

She’s playing victim all over her IG and getting heaps of praise and support from her followers, so yep probably a net gain for her
I couldn't resist following up on this to find out what she's whining about, and she made it very clear that she was featured in the New York Times, which as we should all know, means she's a Big Freaking Deal.

Except when I looked her up on the NYT, it took a while, because she wasn't in there for writing any kind of article. Instead someone interviewed her about the big pink party she threw after seeing the Barbie movie. So yes, she was featured in the NYT, but not as a writer or an influencer, but as a Barbie fan.

I won't judge someone simply because they have money, and as I said earlier, she has made it somehow, which I can't say I have. But it does seem that in order to make money, particularly in her line of work, there have been some pretty serious sacrifices (morality, soul, ethics, etc.). I'm not willing to go there.

I already was born (in Bozeman, of all places) and still live in MT, which (as us poor fools like to say), makes me feel pretty wealthy enough sometimes.

and as I said earlier, she has made it somehow, which I can't say I have
and still live in MT, which (as us poor fools like to say), makes me feel pretty wealthy enough sometimes.
Just cause you have money that doesn't mean you are wealthy.

Here is how I know I have made it in life. This is what I have worked hard towards for a vast good portion of my working life and its almost complete. Not a home in view, plenty of wildlife to watch and my best friend sitting by my side watching the sunset with me. There is no way I could make enough money to make me any wealthier than this.

Its a bad photo but what I got for now...
20230813_201146.jpg

What a crazy bitch, beware of a woman with a Walker coonhound. She is getting her 15 minutes of fame, and probably has a very unsatisfied life.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1sockeye2
Back