MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

BowTech Heartbreaker

worm

Finally got my daughter set up with her new bow. So far she loves it.

Attachments

• Snap 2014-03-09 at 12.15.15.png
    Snap 2014-03-09 at 12.15.15.png
    436.3 KB · Views: 1,017
John Cushman wouldn't be caught with a Bowtech...lol Bowtechs are like mopeds and fat chicks...they're fun to use until your friends see you with one :D

My wife shoots that same bow in hot pink. It's a fast shooting bow. Nothing better than seeing girls flinging arrows.

pink.JPG

Bart...does she hunt with it too? I've seen on TV where they have pink camo or pink strings and fletchings...but would a solid pink bow like that work for hunting?

Great family fun Worm! Is that up at the archery club behind the hospital?

Last edited:
Bart...does she hunt with it too? I've seen on TV where they have pink camo or pink strings and fletchings...but would a solid pink bow like that work for hunting?

She went out a few times last year but nothing shot yet. I'm more of an old school believer that your scent and movement will dictate more of your success than camo. There are a lot at the bow shop that think there's no way she'll get a shot. I want to prove them wrong.
The reality is that she's in it mostly for the 3d shooting and just practicing with me. If I can get her out in the field that's just a bonus. She loves pink and wouldn't have any other color on a bow.

Last edited:
Looks like she might need a slightly longer draw length. I like how she color coordinated her outfit with it though. Good job dad. I'm sure she will have loads of fun shooting with the family. Oddly enough, my daughter likes pink but my wife hates pink and any pattern with flowers. Her bow is black.

SPITZ,
Yes as the weather gets better we will be shooting there more often. Trying to prepare for the local shoots coming up.

She does look like her arm is bent a little but anchor and form look great. My girlfriend just bought herself a Mission Flare and she has been outshooting me ever since! but it gets her out and shooting with me so I think its great I was also very impressed with the Flare when she got it, its a solid, highly adjustable and great shooting bow.

Back