Caribou Gear Tarp

Bowmars to change plea tomorrow?

View attachment 246189Got him! But now I’m blocked so how will I ever see his abs ever again?
FB/IG have sophisticated auto-filtering/deletion logic. It’s not manual like the Ryan Denning-Rokslide method.

There is a good chance that few, if any, other people saw your comment. The software will keep showing it to you (only) so that you are less likely to figure out you’re being blocked.

FB/IG also make money on the Bowmar machine so they have a keen interest in suppressing negative comments. Now that - is more like the Ryan Denning situation.

FB/IG have sophisticated auto-filtering/deletion logic. It’s not manual like the Ryan Denning-Rokslide method.

There is a good chance that few, if any, other people saw your comment. The software will keep showing it to you (only) so that you are less likely to figure out you’re being blocked.

FB/IG also make money on the Bowmar machine so they have a keen interest in suppressing negative comments. Now that - is more like the Ryan Denning situation.
I’m for sure blocked. Which is fine, because it reduces the temptation to chirp at losers like Josh Bowmar anyways.

Good thng he switched back. The shot and lost body count was really starting to add up or so I heard.

I didn’t realize the criminal justice system was supposed to be a revenue generator.
Probably shouldn't have wasted the money on Larry Hall... I don't even think he paid a fine.

Link to account? Sounds funny

Doesn’t specify what they are suing him for in the post. Anyone know?

Last edited:
Streisand Effect. Bowmars apparently not aware of that. Google "Bowmars" and see what pops up. The more the Bowmars do anything but shut up and go radio silent, the more the first few pages of results will be unflattering results. Their great-grandkids will see similar results when they Google them decades from now. You don't have to be relevant to have a permanent Google result. The pages never yellow and crumble into dust and even death does not blur or fade the results.

Back