Bowmars to change plea tomorrow?

LMAO. I’ve made like 20 posts on RS in about 7 years and one of them was a comment about how anybody that would sell the coordinates of a game animal is a shithead. Unbeknownst to me, that was his thing to do. He jumped all over that comment. You’d think I told him his wife was fat and all his deer are small. What a tantrum that was. He didn’t ban me but claimed that I was banned.
It’s really cool when one of his employees calls you asking for info on an area and never tells you it’s because they were hired to “e scout” the area for someone

Nothing good. Slightly better than Facebook.
It is very interesting to see some of the bigger names in Archery still rushing to defend him. Despite the $25,000 donation to the Lacey act I think around a $44,000 fine and having to forfeit several sets of antlers. And not being able to participate in hunting in Nebraska during his probation period. I suppose that’ll be determined in sentencing.
I saw all the big-name hunting influencers rush to encourage him after a video he posted on the 'gram 3 days ago. Again, all for the picture and dopamine response from getting "likes"

There wasn’t time and money wasted on a trial. Other than that, no.
What about evidence?
I know more than one person that were charged with crazy chit and had almost no choice but to take a crappy plea deal to get it over with.

What about evidence?
I know more than one person that were charged with crazy chit and had almost no choice but to take a crappy plea deal to get it over with.
You have got to be $*)Q!#@$ kidding me Josh. Sorry, I’m not wasting time on pure stupidity.

You have got to be $*)Q!#@$ kidding me Josh. Sorry, I’m not wasting time on pure stupidity.
Jeff, thanks.

You must be a cop or something to not know or care that this happens 1,000 times a day.

What about evidence?

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Failure2Adapt
Back