Boogity, boogity! 2024 NASCAR Fantasy League is open.

Somehow @TN2shot07 picked up an extra 10 points for no good reason. Shows the Dinger got 10 qualifying points and we all know better. Maybe it will straighten out later.

@MTGreenhorn change your picks! You would have done better if you would have swapped Newman out. Both races! Hard to climb out of the basement only having 3 drivers scoring points.

Somehow @TN2shot07 picked up an extra 10 points for no good reason. Shows the Dinger got 10 qualifying points and we all know better. Maybe it will straighten out later.

@MTGreenhorn change your picks! You would have done better if you would have swapped Newman out. Both races! Hard to climb out of the basement only having 3 drivers scoring points.
I was too late to totally swap him out, going to set myself weekly reminders on my phone, start going in on thursdays and setting them up. Luckily i didnt have high hopes, never do well in pools, but still fun. Someones gotta be last, I can carry that burden, lol

I was too late to totally swap him out, going to set myself weekly reminders on my phone, start going in on thursdays and setting them up. Luckily i didnt have high hopes, never do well in pools, but still fun. Someones gotta be last, I can carry that burden, lol
I get weekly emails from the site as a reminder. Guessing everyone does? If you only need to swap out a driver once your picks are locked you have until the green flag to do it and it's fast. Just click and drag your choice to the spot you want and then click save. Only takes about 5 seconds!

Last place isn't so bad. There's 8 of us that are losers. If you ain't first, you're last! :ROFLMAO:

I checked results this morning and also made my picks for Vegas. Still can swap them out if I change my mind.

I checked results this morning and also made my picks for Vegas. Still can swap them out if I change my mind.
yeah, I made some initial picks, will go back over them closer as the weekend approaches, but got what I *hope* are halfway decent picks, but then again, dont go off my judgment :LOL:

yeah, I made some initial picks, will go back over them closer as the weekend approaches, but got what I *hope* are halfway decent picks, but then again, dont go off my judgment :LOL:
Last year after 2 races, I was in last with Hilljackoutlaw just in front of me. What a difference a year makes! 90% of this game is luck, or lack of luck so don't over think it.

who else is very pissy and in a bad mood because FOX has decided that the stuck up whiner Clark is on the TV instead of Kyle Busch?

Back