Caribou Gear

Blue dots on OnX maps

Dwreckers

First all I hope this is the right place to post this question. I have recently come across a few OnX areas that are littered in light blue dots. Sometimes it may say a company owns the land or other times it’s on public lands. I contacted OnX maps directly and they couldn’t help me.

Tried uploading pics keeps saying file is too large. Was looking at unit 82 in Wyoming where I came across this

I was under the impression that it's possible water? The couple I've stumbled across have been on small springs or a tank.

I was under the impression that it's possible water? The couple I've stumbled across have been on small springs or a tank.
No it’s apart of the layers but can’t figure it out. If I could upload the pic it’d be a lot easier. Definitely not water

No it’s apart of the layers but can’t figure it out. If I could upload the pic it’d be a lot easier. Definitely not water

Oh yeah, yeah I gotcha. The blue dot grid is Wildlife Areas if I remember right. Or public easements maybe?

Edit: Just looked and the couple I've stumbled across show private access agreement.

Last edited:
First all I hope this is the right place to post this question. I have recently come across a few OnX areas that are littered in light blue dots. Sometimes it may say a company owns the land or other times it’s on public lands. I contacted OnX maps directly and they couldn’t help me.

Tried uploading pics keeps saying file is too large. Was looking at unit 82 in Wyoming where I came across this

Assuming you are talking about deer unit 82, the blue dots are red rim grizzly WHMA.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back