Blue dots on OnX maps

Dwreckers

First all I hope this is the right place to post this question. I have recently come across a few OnX areas that are littered in light blue dots. Sometimes it may say a company owns the land or other times it’s on public lands. I contacted OnX maps directly and they couldn’t help me.

Tried uploading pics keeps saying file is too large. Was looking at unit 82 in Wyoming where I came across this

I was under the impression that it's possible water? The couple I've stumbled across have been on small springs or a tank.

I was under the impression that it's possible water? The couple I've stumbled across have been on small springs or a tank.
No it’s apart of the layers but can’t figure it out. If I could upload the pic it’d be a lot easier. Definitely not water

No it’s apart of the layers but can’t figure it out. If I could upload the pic it’d be a lot easier. Definitely not water

Oh yeah, yeah I gotcha. The blue dot grid is Wildlife Areas if I remember right. Or public easements maybe?

Edit: Just looked and the couple I've stumbled across show private access agreement.

Last edited:
First all I hope this is the right place to post this question. I have recently come across a few OnX areas that are littered in light blue dots. Sometimes it may say a company owns the land or other times it’s on public lands. I contacted OnX maps directly and they couldn’t help me.

Tried uploading pics keeps saying file is too large. Was looking at unit 82 in Wyoming where I came across this

Assuming you are talking about deer unit 82, the blue dots are red rim grizzly WHMA.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back