Blizzard for the history books?

2" of water in my partner's office this morning from a burst overhead water line. Fried computer and illegible job files and plan documents.

Down here in central Illinois I am still without power (since Monday). Got about an inch of ice then about four inches of sleet and then another half inch of ice. Finaly decided wensday they were'nt going to get the power on so I went and bought a generator. All is ok now, got heat lights and TV:D. Internet too.

Down here in central Illinois I am still without power (since Monday). Got about an inch of ice then about four inches of sleet and then another half inch of ice. Finaly decided wensday they were'nt going to get the power on so I went and bought a generator. All is ok now, got heat lights and TV:D. Internet too.

You would have to be south east of me. We got 1/4 to 1/2" of ice, 2-1/2" of sleet and around 6-1/2" of snow. No one really knows for sure because it fell horizontally. Good luck on getting your power back soon.

16 deg here in east Texas today. I think I am ready for some of that "Global Warming" Al Gore likes to talk about.

The polar bears are drowning up here its been so nice.

Meanwhile hundreds protest Global warming!

166362_1837859185620_1214705531_2126609_2823209_n.jpg

Sorry guys they are predicting highs in the 70's this weekend here in the NorCal coast. I DID have frost on my windshield though. It took 5 minutes for the defroster to melt it!

Hang tough guys. Last weekend we caught a break in the rain for a trail run with 100 of my closest friends.....

180242_10150091061379477_44116694476_5968758_2093187_n.jpg

Here in the desert ( Roswell, NM), we have had -7 and -13 respectively with only a couple of inches of snow. We are not used to it that cold and everyone's water pipes are freezing or breaking. Warming up today,

Nice weather Marv, but to quote mtmiller. You still live in CA........
....damn, a fact I unfortunately can't deny. Guess I'll have to defer to Craig and his frozen goat for that one!

We have got quite a bit of snow up on the big hill this winter but it came early and the low stuff is coming off fast!

Last month:

hills2.jpg

Now:

mtshasta.jpg

Bambi yep that's Shasta to our North and then I've got Lassen (below) to my East.

.....at least you don't "feel" like you're in Kali at times ;)

lassen.jpg

yea you are surely in for a shock Cali. bring your ice spikes. Head north east a couple of hours from there and thats where I live now.l

About 70 here today. A littl ebit breezy. SUpposed to be in the 80s by the end of the weekend.

On Tuesday, I fly to St. Louis. What a shock that is going to be!

My Dad has been hauling salt to St. Louis every day since the blizzard. It will definitely be colder. Tuesday's high is 17F.

Like usual you have your sports info wrong. The Phoenix Open wasn't canceled. The start was postponed four hours due to heavy frost. Leaders are at -6..

It was "cancel/postponed" the day I posted it... they still Pussed out I.M.O.... Was I wrong About your Cardinals?:D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back