bitterrooter

Gates had lived in the Bitterroot Valley his entire life...

Heh, to think, if this person was from... say So. Cal - the context of this thread would be how scum are perverting our drinking water... :) Bah, just happens this toon is a "native bitterrooter..."

Need some Arpaio love for these type of toons... I would say, trail crew labor - though that takes away a job from an honest human...
Make them pay for the tax dollars used to pay for their hotel stay... w/ free continental breakfast, lunch and dinner... workout room and social community.

He doesn't look near mean enough to be a Ultimate Fighter. I would pay $50 to get in the ring and bash him a good one.

He doesn't look near mean enough to be a Ultimate Fighter. I would pay $50 to get in the ring and bash him a good one.

Maybe, maybe not...but he has that chemicalized career criminal nothing to lose look, don't think I'd care to chance exposure to whatever bug might jump off him...and onto you.

...lead poisoning or a prison shiv is what'll finally do him in.

Maybe, maybe not...but he has that chemicalized career criminal nothing to lose look, don't think I'd care to chance exposure to whatever bug might jump off him...and onto you.

...lead poisoning or a prison shiv is what'll finally do him in.

Solid point.

Oh Grandma not my prision shank.

Doesn't do any good to take way hunting privilages, as he didn't have them to kill what he did.

"Since you are from out of state, I'll give you some advice: unintentional things happen when you are out hunting. Especially when a herd of elk runs through an easily accessible area (the foothills where you are hunting). Sometimes animals get shot that were not intended on being shot. It happens."

I copied this from one of the comments in the link Lawnboy posted. Scares the hell out of me that this guy is in the hills with a gun.

Back