Binoculars

westernhunter98

I am wondering what the best binoculars are for $300 I am thinking the vortex diamondbacks but I am wondering what your guys thoughts are on the best pair are, I live in Nevada and I will be hunting mule deer and elk in the high-country

Get 10x42's. The diamond backs are a solid choice but if you can get onto the talon hd's you'll really be set up. Optics planet has them on sale and free shipping, perhaps you can find a used pair if your not in a hurry. Binos are and investment and can make the difference on a hunt. Get an bino harness and ditch the neck strap.

Used should be fine if no scratches on the glass. Buying new will get you less optics for your $$$. Get educated on what binos should cost then hit pawn shops, Craigs list, etc. Now, long before hunting season, is when the bargains can be found.

Vanguard endeavor Ed 10x42 is a great option for the money. I would say they're comparable to binoculars in the 5 to 7 hundred dollar range

Which ever binoculars you decide to go with, I recommend getting a tripod adapter for them. Staring through your binos for hours at a time will be much easier!

To many people don't understand the value of a tri pod, even with cheap binos. With a tri pod You will find more animals than most hunters. I can't say it enough. only trying to help others. Come out with me 1 time and see how many more animal You find................BOB!

I looked through some Minox binos the other day and was really impressed considering the price. I have a pair of Leupold Pinnacle 10x50's and I thought the Minox was as good or better glass for less than half the price.

I'd also try some of the new reasonably priced Zeiss binos if I was in the market.

Last edited:
Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jjoner
Back