Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Bino Harness Pain

I'm more confused by how having the strap that connects the shoulder straps (standard on even my kids Frozen backpack) makes it impossible to wear a binoharnes. So much in thay post to unpakcage tho.
I just clip the chest strap on my pack so it is connected behind the main pouch of the bino harness (e.g. the backpack chest strap is closest to my chest).

I just clip the chest strap on my pack so it is connected behind the main pouch of the bino harness (e.g. the backpack chest strap is closest to my chest).
Been doing the same for over a decade. Total non issue

That's what I do too. Never been an issue

I was saying Ontario mentioned he has a pack with the connection strap so he didn't know how a bino harness would work.

While backpack hunting with 40-60 lbs, my bino harness puts a lot of strain on my traps. Without the pack, I don’t have an issue. Anyone else experience this? Solutions? I’ve tried three different harnesses with same outcome.
I started to experience this about a year ago, and ive never had an issue before. Which is weird, not blaming the pack but it seems like it started when i bought the new K4 pack. I tried marsupial, and SG harnesses. I ended up buying an older style AGC harness and attaching it to my SG bino case and its definitely the most comfortable for me.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sscrano
Back