Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Big speed goat?

75-ish to 80. Ears about 7 inches so his horns are about 14-15 1/2 good prongs and decent mass. He might push 80 if that mass carries up the horns.

How is the herd there in Montana ? I last hunted antelope in eastern Montana in 2010 and know there were some hard winters. Thinking of going back next season.

@buck23 Biologists would tell you that most herds are recovered and doing well. The harvest this year is very high. In region 3, where I put in for tags and spend my time, I've see slightly less this year in numbers, but better in quality of bucks. That being said, I still haven't gotten my goat buck this year.

To the OP: Those cutters look really deep. Another angle would help, but I'd put him just below B&C, but still a really nice buck.

Montana bucks have very large heads. That buck is over 80 inches. In Montana you shoot those kind of bucks without asking any questions.

That buck really looks good. Sure hope you can get him.

Your looking at him with the wrong glass!! You need the one with the cross hairs in them! Good luck.

Montana bucks have very large heads. That buck is over 80 inches. In Montana you shoot those kind of bucks without asking any questions.

I'm with Fin. There wouldn't be much internal debate going on if I saw that buck.

That's a "don't worry about field judging, just shoot him buck!" I think that buck has his grocery route down pat, judging from that big ol' body.

Haha! Unfortunately I don't have a tag, I've been putting in for 3 years now. Perhaps ill draw next season, maybe he will still be around and even bigger.

I think he scores exactly SHOOT HIM!!!!! and find a tape later. He's definitely a shooter regardless of score in my book, if not B&Cs book.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back