Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Big Ruting Whitetail

nbell

Have been out hunting for a week now. Have killed three of the four we need. Only me left as I am still holding out for a big one. We did kill this smokin buck a couple of days ago. Back for thanksgiving and then back to the woods until the end. Happy Thanksgiving to all.
100_0712.JPG

SANY0423.JPG

SANY0425.JPG

SANY0427.JPG

Holy smokes, you ain't kidding about a "smoking buck." Congrats to you guys. Looks like you are giving it one hell of an effort in some of the worst conditions to hit the Northern Rockies in many hunting seasons.

Hope you get a bigger one.

WOW! That is an amazing buck! Best of success nailing one yourself nbell!

I knew there was plenty of reasons to consider a Washington whitetail hunt.WOW! THAT is a buck.Please give us a score when you get a chance.I'm droolin'.

I rough scored him in camp at 177 main frame. When I added in the kickers and the forked eyegaurds came up with 184 6/8.

Booner!
Freaking huge man. Classic mountain whitetail monster rack.
Tell whoever slayed that beast congrats.

Okay,must have more specifics....beam length,inside/outside width.I would have guessed 170-175.Great width,extra points,heavy beams,medium point length.This buck rocks.Hope it is going on the wall.

Looking into it more, and I have never scored a true 5 point. Don't think you get 5 mass measurements. If that is the case, take off 10 in for the extra mass measurement I used. Pretty neat, every mass measurement is at or over 5 inch's. Even if this brings his score down 10 who cares, still a toad.

Awesome buck. I didn't know WA had whitetails like that.

Yep, only 4 mass measurements per side.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T_allen7
Back