Big deer pic

mtmiller

I get quite a few dead deer pics here at work, but never post any. There were three things in this picture I thought were humorous, so I posted. I would guess there is a story on MM or somewhere, but I haven't looked yet. Anyway, what are your thoughts?:rolleyes:
deer.jpg

Blew a hole in the antler, hope his rifle doesn't fire, and he's giving you the finger.

3:10 am, and everything greenhorn said.

WTF with the holes in the antlers? How many here have done that?

I shot a whitetail in the antler with an arrow once. Shot him with a bullet the next week though... Fixed him.

The only thing I see 'funny' is the sako rifle....

Guess I'm blind or greenhorn has a better angle ;) ...I see the guy belly bumping the rifle tube and flying the fickle finger but no hole in the horn?

I dropped a blacktail stone cold once shooting a horn OFF (at the fork) didn't know it and was taking my sweet time getting to him and the SOB got up and took off on me. Connected on my last shot to anchor him again as my huting buddy was wetting himself laughing :eek: Was quite the freakin' rodeo...

I shot a 3 x 2 once from 300 yds and I dropped him. When i went to pick him up about 20 yds from him it started to get up. So I got the 45 and nailed him 3 x's. When i skinned it it only had the 45's in him. I guess that what happened was the bullet flew so close to his head or antler it knocked it out.

My dad tells the story of one that he shot. He picked it up, started dragging it and when he put the deer down the deer got up and took off.

Green-jeans wins. Marv, here is a better angle of the bird and the hole.;) :D Who would ever shoot a deer in the antler?;) :D
deer2.jpg

Wouldn't double lung him, but I doubt he would make it back to the rig.:eek:
deer3.jpg

Here is something else if we want to get into a pissing match.:D
deer4.jpg

Miller,
I think a pissing match wood be just fine!
I'm sure that buck would not have been in the area without their help?
WD

Wally Dog said:
Miller,
I think a pissing match wood be just fine!
I'm sure that buck would not have been in the area without their help?
WD

Yeah, I'm sure you're right, WD. Or at least that's what they'll tell you.:rolleyes:

Tom- Sportsman for the Wealthy or Sportsman for Welfare....depending on how you look at it (let the flames and pissing begin ;) ) Not such a "user friendly" organization if you're an NR hunter IMHO.

Miller thanks for the angle.....saved me getting out my spotter to stare at the 'puter :D

MtMiller.. can I borow your Pictures and start a Topic on mm.com ? Purdy please ?!?!? It's been a long time since I busted them clowns over there.. almost 2 weeks ;)

Moosie said:
MtMiller.. can I borow your Pictures and start a Topic on mm.com ? Purdy please ?!?!? It's been a long time since I busted them clowns over there.. almost 2 weeks ;)

Say yes Miller, that would be some highly amusing reading.

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back