Votes: 12 5.7%
  • Crispy Chicken Sandwich

Votes: 23 10.9%
  • Lobster Roll (for wllm)

Votes: 21 10.0%
  • French Dip

Votes: 34 16.1%

• Total voters
BP& J isn't really a meal sandwich...more like a desert sandwich. PB and banana toasted and sprinkled with powdered sugar is another that is delicious but more of a dessert or breakfast sandwich. I bet there could be a separate poll on desert style sandwiches. There are some darn fine ones out there.

Yes!!!!! Portillos is the best.
Yeah, its pretty damn good. I almost always stop there when i visit my son in champaign or daughter in normal. Matter of fact they are moving back to school in about 2 weeks so ill be hittin that place twice in one week. Closet one to me is in springfield wich is 1.5 hours away.

I appreciate that the Rueben is getting the spot it deserves. Saddened that the Cuban is lagging though. Seriously!?!? It’s a grilled cheese, pulled pork, and hot ham sandwich on one.

Back to Ruebens, anyone ever in Indianapolis owes it to themselves to get one at Shapiro’s deli. It’s an honest Jewish deli in Indy. Their Reuben has placed nationally for best in the country.
Had me a few Shapiro's meal at the ORIGINAL, downtown spot ;)

I love several of the options on the list, but in all honesty some of the best sandwiches I’ve ever had have been unnamed creations with unique combinations of ingredients I never would have thought to put between two slices of bread.

Grilled cheese with some “adult” cheeses and ingredients on a cold night? To die for.

One of the greatest truths of life….We will never run out of new and tasty sandwich possibilities.

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gauravsingh
Back