Best dogs ever!

I did not expect that at the end of your post.

I am so sorry for your loss.

Sincerely.

Moe

Wow...no idea what to say.
They were great dogs, and know that they live on in their pups, including our own!
Sorry about losing your buddies T.

Dude so sorry to hear about your lose. Bonnie and Clyde were very lucky to have you guys as owners.

Oh man, I am sorry.

Believe me, I know how you feel. Those dang hunting dogs that hunt 'til they bleed in the field, swim 'til they freeze in the frozen water, do everything that is ever asked of them, sure know how to get us so attached to them.

Sorry for that. And, you just reminded me why I DON'T have a dog right now... the damn things become too much of the family, and the loss becomes just as great as a family member.

So very sorry for your loss T-bone. It is simply amazing how those furry bugger make their way into our hearts.

I am sorry to hear that Tyson. When the time is right, take the family and go find another best friend.

That is such a bummer!!! There is something special about the bond we develope with our four legged friends. Very, very special indeed.

I knew I shoulda nabbed one of their offspring when I had the opportunity. Sorry for the loss Tyson.

Thanks all for the kind words.

Kids are resilient, they'll be OK with some time.

It was a good run of years with the dynamic duo.

Oh man...that sucks. I hate losing a dog. I just had to put my lab of 14 years down last month. I feel for you and your family.

Tough loss TBone.

wish you and your family the best. Kids are only as resilient as the example they have set to follow... It would appear, they are in good hands. ;)

Damn, T-Bone. That is terrible. Very sorry to hear this news. Our shorthair is almost 10 and I get ill every time I start thinking about the day when he will no longer be with us. Best dogs ever... no doubt about that.

I loved the pictures, reminds me of our GSP a bit.

Just wasn't ready for the ending.

Its a terrible loss but at least you had 8 years and a lot of fun with them.

I'm sorry......

Real tough deal Tbone. Sorry to hear the aweful news. Take a little time and find some more great GSP blood to fill the void in your family's life!!
WD

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seabee Shooter
Back