Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Beer for 8-day Wyoming antelope hunt

But, I don’t want it to end...

Damn you guys killed some serious bucks. Your three point is outrageous. Congratulations! I’d love to hear Spitz’s side of the story too.

Many years worth of points were well worth the fun that was had. Regardless of wind, rain, sunburn and more wind, Greenhorn knows no quit. I was able to snap a pic of him showing up for the first scouting trip . . .
15DB55AF-05F9-49D8-ADCE-EBE7E29E5910.jpeg

Ran out of beer so you shot a three point.
That is however a real cool three point. In my opinion a far better buck than a lot of spindly four points.

Nice buck! Sad looking cooler though...

So is an empty beer can thrown out a window considered “any legal weapon” in Wyoming?

We applaud your herd management, thanks for taking that bomber 3 pt out of the gene pool!!!!!!!

Heck, little ole Laramie has 3 breweries that sell local made beer, a new one supposedly opening this year. You can pick up a Rattlesnake Rye, Grapefruit IPA, Single Hop centennial, Big Nose Bitter, Oats and cream stout or a Devils's Tower Honey Ale with Laramie grown hops in a few days. Specialty beers come out every few weeks at The Library.
Melvin is in Alpine, Snake River Brewing, Black Tooth etc.......... Take our beer tour :http://www.wyomingbeertrail.com/

Epic trip, congrats Greenhorn.

Congrats both of you!! By far one of the best HT threads ever!
Greenhorn. Tried to send you a message but inbox is full.

WOW! What finds! If this hunting thing doesn't work out you may turn out to be a qualified archaeologist.

Just wondering if a different brand of beer produces larger finds?

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back