Been doing a little Antelope Scouting

Thanks Delw. We've got a couple bucks in 10 and 7 that we need to get point blank on - if they don't turn out then we might head up to 13. I'm thinking our Batman buck is gonna be the shooter. Fingers crossed. Last year he was 90 and I think he's bigger this year, but he's a pain to locate.

Eli

you know where I am talking about dont you, for unit 13?

Also dont forget the buck in unit 8 over by ashfork. (right next to town before the I-40 turn off)this year if he grew much bigger he should be in the high 80s low 90s.

We saw him last year while scouting elk and I think terry got a glimps of him last year as well. he likes to hang out in the junipers so shots are going to be a little tough.

There are also a few nice ones across the freeway to the west on that big flat but the are all high 70-low 80 bucks.

Delw

I know exactly where you're talking about in 13. Learned those units well when we were hunting the World Record. ;)

We're heading out tomorrow to pin down all 7 of our big boys. It might take us awhile, but hopefully I'll have some great pics for everyone when we return.

I am hoping to get my tranny fixed this week, then I am going to grab the kids and maybe dads quad and head up to unit 9..... I might just take a long weekend and head up to 13 I kinda want to see this buck, maybe grab some sheds up there as well.

Make sure you post some pics eli...

Delw

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back