Bear Hunt Video Clip

DavidAk

I put a video clip together from our Spring Fling bear hunt. It's hosted here: Fling Video in the pictures section -DavidAk311 Trailer.

It's a large file, approx 585mb and runs for something under 3 minutes. Those of you who have broadband may enjoy taking a look.

You'll likely have to right click and do Save As somewhere on your computer, as it won't play well by just clicking on it.

Download times have been reported from 25mins to a couple hours. Might want to start it and go do something else, like kill a deer or a beer...

dave

Nice Critters !!!!! The only thing Better is if Moosie was in the Film :D MAybe next year...... ;)

With Fast Ban it took less then 20 mins to Download.

I'm playing with some fish clips now, but we never took the vidcam on the steelie runs, something we'll have to correct next year...

So it's 24hour guys then.... I think I remember Big Sky getting a Bear with Big stick ? It was one ofthose 24hour guys. Troy said the guy he went with knew his Chit.

Looks like you guys had fun, Nothing like 14 guys to killa bear ;)

Yeah, campfire guys...Big Sky hasn't been around for a while, but Big Stick is going strong...

There might have been seven of us on one of those stalks, but only two had rifles...the others were armed with beer...

Back