Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Baseball fans - Beat the Streak

Hey Randy11, what is ESPN trying to say about your Mariners?! :D

Attachments

• Standings.jpg
    Standings.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 218
Rangers fan but it was good to see Pujols jack one last night. Trout and Trumbo are fun to watch also.

Hey Randy11, what is ESPN trying to say about your Mariners?! :D

z.jpg

I can't believe I'm going to be rooting for Yankees the rest of the year...

Another poor day for me: Trout goes 0-4 with 2 walks. But I noticed that two guys above me also had Trout today and their streaks are still going. How does that work? IB and BRDYaney?

Ah yes. Apparently the results weren't complete for your other pick last night when I looked. I feel better now. ;)

They are doing a special tomorrow where you can pick 57 players and try to beat the streak in 1 day and win the prize.

Have any of you played Beat the Streak on MBL.com? I've played the last 3 years or so, and suck. :D The idea is that you pick a player each day that you think will get a hit, and you try to beat DiMaggio's streak. If your player doesn't get a hit, your streak returns to 0 and you start over. I don't think anyone has ever done it, but there are prizes for the top players each year.

Probably the hardest part is remembering to go make your picks every couple of days. You can make selections several days ahead, which helps. I set up a Hunttalk group if anyone wants to join. The name of the group is "Hunttalk", and the password is "OYOA".

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/fantasy/bts/y2012/splash_index.jsp

First game tonight! This should still work just as last year. The Hunttalk group is still showing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back