Baseball fans - Beat the Streak

Damn just as I get going one of the guys I picked for today is on the bench. Guess I get to start over tomorrow.

You don't lose your streak if the player you picked does not get an official at bat in the game.

That is good to know. Unfortunately he came in for 1 AB late in the game and didn't manage to get a hit.

THAT is the problem. I almost never pick catchers or old guys on get-away day, just for that reason. ;)

Nope. But I had some trouble making my pick yesterday--I forgot when my dog was sick and I had to take him to the vet--and my streak of 6 ended without so much as an AB. That'll learn me to make picks a few days in advance, so at least I have someone taking swings in case things get goofy. :eek:

Nope. But I had some trouble making my pick yesterday--I forgot when my dog was sick and I had to take him to the vet--and my streak of 6 ended without so much as an AB. That'll learn me to make picks a few days in advance, so at least I have someone taking swings in case things get goofy. :eek:

The weird thing is my streak on my page didn't end and continued last night to 7, but my streak on the HuntTalk leaderboard is 1.

picture.php

I have got mine set out a few days in advance with a couple of players, but I try to make sure I get on and do two days at a time of doubling up. Have had a few guys sit out which is ok I guess.

Back