Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Base camp

Really like the setup you have there with the offroad trailer, Guy. Looks like you could go just about anywhere you'd want. I checked into them and it looks like their website is no longer operational. Any idea if they went out of business? Or maybe operating under a different name?

I talked with the Jackwagon owner a while ago. He's building an occasional trailer, but no longer on a regular basis. There are an awful lot of other good off-road trailers available though. You might look at Highland Expedition Outfitters. Jeff is a good guy and builds a great trailer, similar to mine in many ways. He's got the weight down to a mere 600 pounds on the lightweight version!

Guy

Very cool. I like that slide out cargo tray HEO offers. Will check into those more closely, thank you for the tip.

DSC00135.JPG And here is how I get it to the hill top.

Pickup.jpgTruckCap.jpg

Here is base camp. I can pack in for spike camp if I need to but at 70 plus I don't wanna pack anything any more.

Last edited:
Thanks Ppartin4570.
This year my brokfut self is doing something different. I'm taking this to Idaho.

DSC00158.JPG

Will be my fourth consecutive year there and I am wanting a little more comfort these days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back