PEAX Equipment

Backcountry Hunters and Anglers Podcast with Betsy Gaines Quammen

Has anyone listened to this podcast yet? It’s about the Bundy’s and the history behind their story. I learned a lot. I didn’t realize that so much of their belief system was derived from the Mormon religion. It’s worth a listen.

I'll check it out tomorrow. Thanks for the direction. If you want more Bundy, check out the series Bundyville.

Something else that I didn’t realize was exactly where the Bundy ranch was. When I’ve driven through Mesquite, NV on I-15 on the way to Vegas, the last thing I would have thought was this looks like a good place to raise cattle.

Last edited:
Has anyone listened to this podcast yet? It’s about the Bundy’s and the history behind their story. I learned a lot. I didn’t realize that so much of their belief system was derived from the Mormon religion. It’s worth a listen.
That's because people don't want to make that connection for fear of denigrating a religious minority.

But people use religion (or lack thereof) to justify their behavior all the time. It shouldn't reflect negatively on the adherents of that faith system.

I started it this morning but I end up going down a Wikipedia black hole every 5 minutes when some new, crazy, murderous person gets mentioned.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back