Yeti GOBOX Collection

AZ Strip Video clip

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Burned an hour or so this afternoon creating a quick video of the Unit 13A Arizona Strip hunt.

Took my five favorite clips of the hunt and merged them into one.

Anyone who was there those ten days knows that the moon was as full as can be. One night I opened my video camera iris to max and filmed the moon coming over the pinions behind camp.

I am playing the moon rising clip overlaid on top of four deer clips that are four of the five biggest deer I saw. The other big deer clip is too far away for good footage via web viewing.

It looks like this video gets compressed quite a bit on the web, but thought you might enjoy seeing it. Hope it isn't too compressed on the small screens of web hosting. As always, it looks way better on my wide screen TV.

Oh, did anyone mention that it was nice and sunny for those ten days?

View attachment 5661

Hope you all get the chance to hunt the Strip some day.

Happy Hunting!

Attachments

• RN SUN.JPG
    RN SUN.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 180
Very sweet Randy. Ten days keeping a positive attitude, nice work.

Congrats on a very successful season. About time to start planning for 2008.

Nice video, cool use of the music with the overlaid clip

Big Bucks fighting

Here is a clip of two nice bucks I filmed on my AZ Strip hunt that were fighting at around 375 yards out.

I cut the parts where the buck leave the camera view. They fought for over 15 minutes, but I have cut it down to 4.5 minutes.

The 28" 5x5 finally whipped the 26" 4x3. The 5x5 was short and massive and the 4x3 was tall and heavy.

Hope this works OK on this web compression. No editing or music, just raw cut footage. Tried to eliminate the "F" bombs in the audio.

That fight footage is awesome. Not something you see everyday.

Nice work Randy! Sounds like TOUGH was the word on that hunt this year. I've talked with a handful of people who were there and all gave the same report.......

Cool videos Randy! That larger buck in the fight looked pretty good. Any thought on taking him?

Back