Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Axion arrow rest, pulse

TC prohunter

I was at my bow shop today looking at arrow rest and the owner was showing me this rest it is the one he has on his bow. Does anyone on here use this rest? If so do u like it

My neighbor just purchased this rest recently and asked me to install it on his bow I just haven't got around to yet, hopefully in the next week I can give you an update on its functionality. My neighbor also knows the owner of Axion and after speaking to him he was sold. I have looked at you tube videos of it and looked at it on other bows and it has peeked my interest. From what I can tell I can't see anything wrong with it.

They're pretty cool. Not very many out there as the price keeps more folks onto the ripcord/qads. They've worked a few of the bugs out from conception phases. Can be a little touchy to set up but they seem to work well, especially with heavy arrows. A lot of guys remove the top arm to make it easier nocking an arrow. When you get a rest served onto a cable, make sure they use an d loop knot then serve above it to keep it from slipping. This will keep tensions the same on the rest as your cables move due to age or temp variations. Won't be as big of issue with this one has it is always cocked, just make sure it lays down far enough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back