Caribou Gear Tarp

ATV for Antelopes? To bring or not to bring

Volunteer, would you rather haul it and not need it or need it and not haul it? Asking here about ATV's you will receive a bias response.

Isn't that the whole idea of a walk-in area? Not having to deal with other people on atv's or trucks.

I agree with Rooster 100%. One of the areas where we hunt chukar and quail is being ruined by @$$holes on atv's. Not only are they riding them up and down the washes where you could never drive a truck, they are riding them up the hillsides chasing the birds as well. Atv's have become the bane of hunting.

So, if its a 10 mile road into the "walk in area" you'll walk twice as far?

you can use it if you have it with ya,,when I was on my central wy loper hunt last month,the main roads were 4 to 5 " of solid gumbo for a few days,,,even though I only used mine a little,i had it if I wanted to use it.I did use my truck more,but its nice to have the option.

I'm starting to plan a trip for WY pronghorn next fall and had not thought about bringing my ATV. For those that have done it, do you have it on the back of your truck or on a trailer. With my short bed length and tool box I normally have to use my trailer around home.

Thanks for posting the question. I was wondering about this. We would only bring one for driving on authorized roads in case of bad weather. We are also coming from Texas so that's a long way to drag a Mule if it'a not really necessary.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back