Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

As it should be

Why? I mean, if guys can’t get behind others protecting their personal property and/or livelihood, something’s wrong.
Never said whether I agreed or not, but I can tell you only a f*****g idiot would be telling people about it. Let alone the entire internet. Or is it shoot, shovel, let everyone know?

Never said whether I agreed or not, but I can tell you only a f*****g idiot would be telling people about it. Let alone the entire internet. Or is it shoot, shovel, let everyone know?
If I was a rancher and I shot a wolf I'd be pretty quiet about it. If your only goal in shooting it is to protect your livestock then you've accomplished your goal the moment the wolf dies. Why make it public? You are just asking for unnecessary backlash
Agree 100%!

Folks that grew up attached to social media just can’t do or accomplish things without posting it to the world. The need for attention clouds any rational thinking. I’m amazed at the number of people that post pics of their crimes !

In this part of the State It is leagle to harvest wolves just like you would a coyote. They are called predator's. I will have one. One of these days.

Going to be a pile of minivans patrolling that Wyoming-Colorado border

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheWolf
Back