Arrow question

goinhuntn

Hey Guys quick question I just bought some Easton full metal jackets from Bass Pro that are pre fletched, and want to put wraps on them for better visibility and give them a little custom look. Will it change the accuracy any if I install the wraps right in front of the existing fletching? I don't want to strip off the fletching as the arrows are brand new. Thanks for any advice.

Will it add that much weight. I shoot a Hoyt faktor Set at 65lbs draw and cranked it up to 70
I was shooting Easton bloodlines in a 400 spine. with the increase in draw weight I changed to FMJ in a 340 spine with 100 grain slick trick.

I agree it won't affect accuracy, but it kind of defeats the point of using wraps. The wraps are there so when you change fletching, you just peel the wraps off to avoid scraping and using a de-bonder.

Depends on the yardage you're shooting. The further out you get the more difference you'll notice. May not be much but could be as much as an inch or so past 40 yards I would think.

You're flipping an arrow that weighs around 425gr total, wraps weigh around 10gr. While those numbers are a guesstimate, the point stands that your foc will change very little nor will your shaft dynamic. Find some cool wraps and have fun. Onestringer has some good ones, rolling them on over a neoprene mouse pad helps when getting started.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JRP325
Back