Arizona hunting licenses question

• Thread starter Deleted member 40315
  • Start date
no, thanks for asking though. My license is valid till April 12, 2020 and on page 7 of the AZ game and fish draw book for 2020, it says that hunt permit tags mailed out by: April 3, 2020. SO, I figure I'm safe. If I draw then i get a new license; if I don't i get my point and move on for next year with elk. Buy another licenses n 2021. lol!, I'm 99.999999% sure I read the state issued brochure correctly in licensing, draw, and application.

Looks like my dad beat 99.999999% odds that I did his application wrong and then long odds at actually drawing a tag, because he drew a nice elk tag even though his license expired on February 11th. I did not draw, but got my 10th point.

Reviving an old thread here because I have a follow up to the original question. I applied my wife for deer last week but her license is now expired. I know she needs a valid license on the date of the deadline so I'll buy her a new one. My question is whether I need to update her application for the new, active license number or whether her application will be automatically updated when I buy her a new license.

Hope that question makes sense, thanks for any input!

Reviving an old thread here because I have a follow up to the original question. I applied my wife for deer last week but her license is now expired. I know she needs a valid license on the date of the deadline so I'll buy her a new one. My question is whether I need to update her application for the new, active license number or whether her application will be automatically updated when I buy her a new license.

Hope that question makes sense, thanks for any input!

I got a new license halfway through me applying last night and the license number didn’t change.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back