Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Archery Target

Jezz

Anyone have any suggestions on what target they would buy today? Reason I ask is I bought the Bowtech Insanity CPXL, brought it home to finish sighting in the rest of the pins and I punched all the way thru my Cabelas target. My Matthew's DXT only puts about a 1/3 of the shaft in the same target.

Been reading reviews, but they are mixed on all of them. :W:

For field points I think its hard to beat a good bag target. I've been shooting a morrell one for about 10 years now and am still satisfied with it. I've probably put 2 or 3 new covers on it, but its still going strong.

I really like the new spider web targets they have out.My targets about shot out so I need a new one too

I shoot my Rhinehart everyday, broadheads about 6 months out of the year. I got about a year out of the first one, looks like the one I'm shooting now will last about the same.

Rhinehart Rhino block. Shoot field points anywhere, but only shoot BH's at the insert and it will last for years with you only having to replace the insert. Much more economical over the long run.

I just recently purchased a Bulldog. It is only for field points, but it does a good job stopping my Z7

but it does a good job stopping my Z7

that is my concern, I know there are good durable targets, I own one. But slowing down this new Insanity, is well insanity.

Thanks for the suggestions. Maybe I will just go back down to the shop and ask to shoot a few of their targets for sale. ;)

Rhinehart Rhino block. Shoot field points anywhere, but only shoot BH's at the insert and it will last for years with you only having to replace the insert. Much more economical over the long run.

^ This. I have three Rineharts and they have all been great.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back