Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Archery Antelope Montana First Timer

Wild Creation

I'm looking for good general areas to hunt antelope with the bow. I am looking for places with water holes to set a blind on. Thinking about heading up to the breaks and looking around there. Willing to travel a ways from Helena. Any suggestions? This will be my first year antelope hunting.

If you are from Helena, you probably have good pronghorn hunting within an hour from your house. Lots of Block Management that has antelope to the south of you.

If you are from Helena, you probably have good pronghorn hunting within an hour from your house. Lots of Block Management that has antelope to the south of you.

This...

Block Management maps and info will be out Friday, so if ya plan on heading out over the opener this weekend and chase them, swing by the FWP office in Helena and grab some info... I have had a lot of success seeing speed goats on block management during this early archery season... closing the deal is a different story for me though... still the most fun hunting--- chasing antelope with a bow!

Thanks for the info. I'll definitely check some of that BLM land down there. I know some is pretty flat and wide open. But I'm sure there is some topography or water holes somewhere in there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheWolf
Back