MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Application burnout

I just got done with antelope in WY for my daughter's first western hunt. I had it all figured out. Had done my research (or so I thought). then I made one last call to the game warden. Shouldn't have done that. Panic mode today. But after talking to a biologist for the unit I picked, I feel better than I did before. I really want my daughter to have a great hunt out there.

Thanks Buzz for your help!!

Shelling a thousand or two a month for 5 months starts to get old!

I hunt in state only. Do not hate the process. The anticipation kills me. I get very hyped up and usually thank New Mexico for my refund!

This year I was hoping for a big tag. Sheep, goat, or moose....I have the time off and hall pass earned, but it wasn't meant to be....I'll do my best in-state with some solid deer and elk tags, and helping out my kids.

I've decided not to go to Southern Idaho this year, as the herds took a big hit this winter.

Odds are against me for WY antelope, so maybe South Dakota will be getting a visit this year?

It feels like a second job some days. Arizona and North Dakota over the weekend and south Dakota at the end of the month then I think I will be done.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dotun77
Back