Apparently

Apparently he did an ElkCheese special on the mule deer (no photos though), met Pepe Le Pew and is now lost in Bozeman looking for a piece of bananna cream pie..

I was just instructing him by phone how to break into my house when he realized he was at the wrong address... dumbass...

but you can't top the legendary entertainment..

Kurt, if he knocks anything else over please help him notch the tag correctly for once...dumbass.....

And leave evidence of "sex" attached - well, we don't need to see that ..

Unless.......

It's her and not him...

But then again, if it's something like Greenie "used to".... or Miller currently....

Should I stop now???? Yep.... too much cervasa in the afternoon....

I just saw that buck today. A very nice buck Mr. Schmalts.

Congrats on a great On Your Own buck!

I was just instructing him by phone how to break into my house when he realized he was at the wrong address... dumbass...

but you can't top the legendary entertainment..
Your fault for buying one of those "spec" homes that all look alike. The big azz lope skull in the back yard threw me off and made me think I had the right house.:rolleyes:
Just got home, gotta check e-mail, poke the old lady, get some sleep, take a dump, not all in that order.

, met Pepe Le Pew and is now lost in Bozeman looking for a piece of bananna cream pie..
That was funny as long as you weren't there... trying to sleep in after hauling out a 100+ pound load of gear and critter 2.6 miles in one trip, then at 6AM i hear a thump, then a squealing for a bit and think a yote whacked a rabbit outside the old shack I stayed in... :confused: But then a couple minutes later it hit me hard, the smell of skunk so thick it was gagging me:eek:. I made a fast evacuation and headed to Bozeman to go after Elk and break into Kurts house to wash the skunk smell out of my clothes. Apparently Mr lepew came home from a night out and went to crawl under the shack and met some thing it did not like and sprayed it, hence the squealing.

I just saw that buck today. A very nice buck Mr. Schmalts.

Congrats on a great On Your Own buck!

Fin, thanks for the lunch, good to meet you in person. Good luck on the WT hunt and staying married:p

Schmalts. Welcome back and congrats on what sounds like a good hunt. Can't wait to see the buck pics and some video footage of "Dirk Diggler":D;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back