Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

anyone hunt in Idaho unit 50 for elk?

idscout2

hey guys was just wondering if anyone hunts unit 50 or wants to team up cause i know where alot of good hunting spots are.

Have hunted 50 in the past.Probably won't this year though.Good luck to ya.

moosie

naw man its a bowhunt unit, a pretty good one at that, put up the post to see if anyone was interested in comming over and teaming up , since i found out that now everyone is hunting my spots due to some loose lips from one of the guys i trusted not to tell.man some people are just dickheads. :BLEEP:

I'm sure guys knew what you meant.

I hear Unit 50 has some Toads in it. If i was to Bowhunt Iwould take you up on that offer. I hunted it years back (Copper BAsin Area) for Lopes. thats back before I realized hunting lopes with a bow were for people way better then a guy like me :D :D

I grew up hunting that unit.

I intend to go back to bowhunting elk every year in there, but I keep getting distracted by sheep and goat draws.

naw man its a bowhunt unit, a pretty good one at that, put up the post to see if anyone was interested in comming over and teaming up , since i found out that now everyone is hunting my spots due to some loose lips from one of the guys i trusted not to tell.man some people are just dickheads. :BLEEP:

Repay the favor by planting your ass in the middle of where they are hunting. :D Even move around a bit. :D

has anyone hunted this unit in the last couple years? I elk hunted it in '08... hard hunting ... wolves were thicker than chit. PM's welcome

I know this is an old thread.

You used to be from there? Guess I never noticed in posts. Also grew up hunting 51 and 50. Would like to go back myself, but has been 35 years.

I grew up hunting that unit.

I intend to go back to bowhunting elk every year in there, but I keep getting distracted by sheep and goat draws.

Last edited:
I hunt it almost every year. It is getting harder to get away from people but there are still some fairly good places a guy can go to be alone with the critters during bow season. After general deer opens its a whole different story.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back