Anyone hit any bone in 2010 yet??

I'll go with you:D Actually going to be out of town till Friday but put me on the list please! I've been bored to death this winter. Good Luck.

down here in wyoming i have seen a few that have let them horns down. found two at the ice fishing derby in saratoga, found them on the grass outside of the hotel i was staying in..

Made it out this weekend and picked up 24 mule deer sheds nothing great. A lot whites that I walked by last year that were brown sorry no pics

down here in wyoming i have seen a few that have let them horns down. found two at the ice fishing derby in saratoga, found them on the grass outside of the hotel i was staying in..

Did you take advantage of the "Hobo Pool" while you were there? That is a great place to spend a cold winter evening... The N.Platte and snowflakes as big as your hat... then off to bed and sleep like a baby...

Found two matching sheds while partaking in a coyote hunt on January 16th but haven't been out since.

Digging our from the three feet of snow in the last eight days. It might be a while before I can get out there...

Idaho sheds

Went out looking around and stumbled onto a few!! lots of exercise and not much horn. The did see a guy ride a motorcycle like a white n red honda scooter (spree, little fat tires) out through the sage brush. Ya I still couldn"t caught him!!!!! I sure wanted too!!!!

Attachments

• 2010 pictrs 067.jpg
    2010 pictrs 067.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 436
  • 2010 pictrs 068.jpg
    2010 pictrs 068.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 434
Found my first one of the year today.
Could've found it last year too though.

Attachments

• 027.jpg
    027.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 406
Here are a few that me and a buddy picked up this weekend. Sorry for the crappy pic it was from my cell phone.

Attachments

• shed hunt 2-12-10 Bennett.jpg
    shed hunt 2-12-10 Bennett.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 381
Ya muley crazy, maybe next time that motorcycle guy will be between us and we can run him down!!! I found 6 that day 2 fresh, 2 last years and 2 older. Had fun though!!!!

nice finds leadingedge..............we will have to get out one of these days, this is the least amount of horn hunting i've ever done!!!

Back