Anyone headed to Spokane?

smalls

I'm thinking about getting tickets to the Sunday game in Spokane as I'm a long time Maryland fan and I think a Maryland/Michigan State match-up would be pretty awesome.

Anyone else headed over there for some NCAA basketball? Jose...Buehler...Bugler?

I actually just got back from a roadtrip to SLC to watch, if you can believe it, the championship game in the Great West Conference.....

Lot of windshield time... but, Maryland/Mich State would be a good match up...

The Great West? But...why? I can't seem to wrap my head around the awesomeness of USD v. Houston Baptist.

I think I am going to head to to Spokane and pick up scalped tickets that Sunday morning. I tend to think a guy can get better seats for less money than what Stubhub/Ebay wants right now. Plus, there should be plenty of seats as I don't see either MD or the Michigan Izzo's traveling well across country when they are looking at much more reasonable Regional games in St. Louis.

Oh, it was worse than USD and HBU...... It was UVU vs. UND for the women's championship....

After the first round, there should be lots of tickets available, as half the team's fans leave on the first plane out of town.

Not sure what the State of Washington's rules are on scalping, but your theory should work well.

Also, keep an eye on Craigslist, you can pick up tickets pretty quickly that way too.

There must be some alumni alliance to get someone to drive an appreciable distance to watch a game like that.

And I hope the Sioux (Sue?) got stomped.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back