Yeti GOBOX Collection

Anybody Going to the BSU game ?

Before the last drive. I thought that Boise was being hosed by the refs. That last few minutes the calls went the other way!

I thought Boise was the better team, but were outplayed tonight. I like that they are still positioned with their schedule for the national championship. I know that should be ridiculous after 1 game; but it is not!

Interesting game, and, even more interesting the line changing from the opening of BSU -3 to this morning's BSU -1, and then all the way to V-Tech -2.5 just before kick-off.

What a game is right. That personal call against VT will have people crying, but the Refs were all over Boise in the early going. With out that call Boise still would have had another minute on the clock and with the ice that flows through Moores veins Boise still would have prevailed.

Mon, Sep 06 Virginia Tech at Fed Ex Field 6:00 pm
ESPN

Sat, Sep 18 Wyoming at Laramie, WY 6:00 pm
CBS College Sports

Sat, Sep 25 Oregon State Bronco Stadium TBA
ABC/ESPN

Sat, Oct 02 New Mexico State * at Las Cruces, NM 6:00 pm

Sat, Oct 09 Toledo Bronco Stadium 6:00 pm

Sat, Oct 16 San Jose State * at San Jose, CA 6:00 pm

Tue, Oct 26 Louisiana Tech * Bronco Stadium 6:00 pm
ESPN 2

Sat, Nov 06 Hawai'i * Bronco Stadium Noon

Fri, Nov 12 Idaho * at Moscow, ID 7:00 pm
ESPN 2

Fri, Nov 19 Fresno State * Bronco Stadium 7:30 pm
ESPN 2

Fri, Nov 26 Nevada * at Reno, NV 8:15 pm
ESPN2

Sat, Dec 04 Utah State *

I saw calls going both ways that were questionable. The ball hand on the turf that led to a a VT first down was totally BS. "His hand keep the grass from touching the ball" Whatever! Try it! They seemed to have left BS type of football behind during this game. Hope they get back to fun football.Glad to see BS get the win.

There were plenty of bad calls to go around. The running into the kicker called on Tech in the first quarter was a pretty sorry call too. I will say I was impressed with Boise's defense. No one was able to stop Williams last year. Hopefully that was a result of a good defense and not Tech's offensive line.

Great game to watch..especially for opening weekend.

Both of those uniforms were god-awful. Boise's will fit right in with the ugly smurf turf.

Great game! Funny how ESPN is now saying VT was not really that good of a team. It will never end. I'm sure no SEC Athletic Director got on the phone last night and said they would love to play BSU next year. BSU can only beat who wants to play them. Big 12...Big 10...ACC...SEC...step up and sign the papers or SHUT UP!!!!

Go Broncos!

They are now #3 in AP and recieved 8 first place votes. More than second place Ohio State but still 13 points behind.

AP Top 25
RK TEAM POINTS
1 Alabama (47) 1484
2 Ohio State (4) 1412
3 Boise State (8) 1399
4 TCU 1256
5 Texas (1) 1192
6 Nebraska 1105
7 Oregon 1077
8 Florida 1065
9 Iowa 1044
10 Oklahoma 917
11 Wisconsin 881
12 Miami (FL) 877
13 Virginia Tech 782
14 Arkansas 572
15 Georgia Tech 555
16 USC 520
17 Florida State 504
18 Penn State 418
19 LSU 384
20 Utah 365
21 Auburn 362
22 Georgia 353
23 West Virginia 226
24 South Carolina 164
25 Stanford 96

Very exciting game! Enjoyed watching it and even had an Email from my Grand-dau hubby who is in Afghan this morning saying, among other things, "How bout my Broncos?" I responded that this year, they could whup us (UT).
I guess BSU with all their returning starters from last year were quite happy that VaTech with very few starters returning, thought the game started in the 2nd quarter and did not show for first quarter.
It would appear that talking heads, Mushmouther and Herbsheit have already named Boise as one of the teams in the BCS Champs game....my only question to the talking heads is what do they think BSU's record would be at year end if they were in the SEC???
Meanwhile, go Broncos! Win them all and put the pressure on the dumazz BCS system!!!

Great game to watch..especially for opening weekend.

Both of those uniforms were god-awful. Boise's will fit right in with the ugly smurf turf.

Not sure those jerseys will ever be on The Blue..... I think Nike designed them as an Away jersey. And, you need blue jerseys to match the turf and allow opposing QB's to lose track of DB's

...my only question to the talking heads is what do they think BSU's record would be at year end if they were in the SEC???
Meanwhile, go Broncos! Win them all and put the pressure on the dumazz BCS system!!!

At this point in the system, that doesn't matter. What would the SEC teams records be if they had to travel anywhere outside their confrence area. Come on up to the mountains, or upper plains during November and see what they are really made of. Same thing.

It should be an exciting year. I love college football.

Not much about BSU not to like...classy and smart coach, polite and skilled 'team' players, fervant fans, a gee whiz baby faced winner at QB...

...nothing to root against IMO. Schedule might hurt them if they let down and don't play...or if Moore gets injured.

Will be a much welcome diversion from all the NFL preseason soap opera uberhype.

Jose, your pics are giving me a headache.

Hey quit complaining you "TEXANS" got Matt Leinart:)

That was a great game... If Boise wins it all that would be awesome!:hump:

P.S. still need a legitimate play-off system... No use betting on NCAA football without one:mad:

Mdunc8- maybe Ryan and the others should have run more north-south instead of circles around BSU!! Sorry, couldn't resist that one. I am a Utah alum but have lived in Boise over 30 years and have watched BSU grow up. Two things impressed me about the game. First, the pressure the front four for BSU put on Va Tech from the first play to the last. They mainly got hurt when they tried to blitz. Second, when Harper broke the long run in the second half, he out ran 3 defenders, a safety, a corner and a d-lineman and the big guy was outrunning the safety and the corner!!! That is some serious speed for a d-lineman! I do agree the late hit on Va Tech was bogus but I don't think it would have mattered the way BSU was playing on that drive. It was good to see Harper is as good as ever after the ACL injury last year. Great game-lots of emotional swings . I will be rooting for Va Tech to win out.. Go Hokies

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back