Yeti GOBOX Collection

Anybody Going to the BSU game ?

I don't wanna talk about it. Everyone I know back home (Virginia) is going. I'm having some serious football withdrawal. I haven't been to a football game in over two years.

I wish I was. I like the new pants and helmet. Hate the jersey. What's up with the small piece of Orange on the left sleeve. Are you going.

I wish I was. I like the new pants and helmet. Hate the jersey. What's up with the small piece of Orange on the left sleeve. Are you going.

You see how sweet the gloves are???
boise_state_glove1_high_res.jpg

I am willing to bet we see them again when OSU plays in Boise....
boise_state_energy_high_res.jpg

All things considered, their uniform looks better than some of the other Pro-Combat jerseys released yesterday.... Only The U looks better....

lineup_high_res.jpg

Wish I was too! I hope the new outfitts grows on me, not sure! Going to a friend house with a theator room to watch them kick butt!! :) GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be at the Wyoming vs. BSU game. I'm sure you guys are going to put a hurtin on us! I think BSU jerseys look good but not as good as TCU's.

Last edited:
Would love to go to this one, but I don't handle crowds well. Will be watching from my favorite watering hole and my honey said she will even come pick me up.

This game on Monday is making me sick. I hope they just whip VT. That will hopefully open some more eyes East of the Mississippi. I don't really care about uniforms, just play some ball.

The last BSU game I went to was the OSU game at home. That was just crazy!

They can do it.

I would be pulling for Boise State if they were playing against anyone but Tech. HOWEVER, they're not. Ryan Williams, Darren Evens, and maybe even David Wilson are going to run circles around the Broncos.

My office usualyl has Tickets and several of the Guys here are Season ticket holders. I jsut can't get fired up about Football. So I won't be going.

I like the New Uniforms though.

Not going, but most of the in laws are going...

The new uniforms are just for this game (from my secret source that works for the athletic dept).

Will be a much welcome diversion from all the NFL preseason soap opera uberhype.

Jose, your pics are giving me a headache.

Will be a much welcome diversion from all the NFL preseason soap opera uberhype.

Jose, your pics are giving me a headache.

I agree with NHY on both points.

JC, you are usually the high-tech type. What the hell is up with those pics?

As far as the NFL, it is getting be to as much of a soap opera as the NBA, and my beloved Vikings have the Hall of Fame Drama Queen. At least ESPN didn't have an hour long special as he announced his decision.

Wish they could just jump forward to about week 12, when my Vikes will be at about 5-7. Not going to be a good season for the Vikes. You read it here first.

• Not to let the 2009 NFC Championship game be their hallmark, the Vikes have six turnovers in the opener with the Saints, to go along with one blocked punt, a fumbled snap on a FG, and a squib kick returned against them for a touchdown.

• Farve, as tough as he is, finishes an injury-plagued season with more interceptions than touchdowns, due to a getting killed by opposing pass rushers who overwhelm his sad excuse of a left tackle. T-Jack fills in and Vikes switch to a wishbone offense.

• The Lions beat the Vikes in the Metrodome (or whatever the hell they call that shack).

• The Packers win the division. (I am close to vomiting as I write that)

• Only thing more repulsive is that the Cowboys represent the NFC in the Super Bowl (Oh my God, did I just write that?)

• The Vikes do not even make a wild card birth.

• A defensive end falls off the wagon and is busted at the Twin Cities Zoo for trying to spear a caged giraffe, while under the influence of too much Old Milwaukee. Meanwhile, two of his fellow D-linemates are taken to the hospital for exaimation of the side-effects of their weight loss supplements, only to be met by a former Viking running back who offers them use of his "Whizinator," all the while their left offensive tackle is planning another cameo appearance on the "Love Boat" knowing his career protecting a QB's blindside is over following the schoolings Julius Peppers has given him.

• Brad Childress and Ziggy state this debacle of a season was all part of the plan to move up in the 2011 draft so they can pick more slow Pac-10 running backs while trading away higher picks to Division rivals that are used for the true talent in the draft.
God, am I ever glad I will be hunting every weekend during football season.

Or as Patty Loveless would sing, "Oh the pain...... of loving you." Is there anything more painful than the undying love of us Vikings fans.

In spite of all that optimism.....GO VIKES! Beat Green Bay! Smash the Cowgirls!

I must be losing it. No more ESPN NFL Live for me.

Sorry to hi-jack the thread. Back to the Broncs thrasing the Hokies (A Hokie is some sort of crossbreed turkey from what my Hokie alum friends tell me.)

Is there anything more painful than the undying love of us Vikings fans.

Oh yea, much worse...a Jerry Jones post loss babblefest...closely followed by a JJ post win grinning-babblefest.

Wow, that was a great game. Still a little unsure about that last personal foul on VT, but glad it went in favor of BSU. Makes up for the lame "running into the kicker" call that eventually kept the drive alive for the VT touchdown.

Hard not to be a BSU fan, no matter where you live.

Hopefully they can keep it going and won't have a letdown after a game like that. Would be easy to seem them being drained for a week or two.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back