Anybody Going to the BSU game ?

I liked Herbsheit's new rule for interference----not that I thought either of BSU'S DBs great plays were interference...Herbie has declared that if a DB looks back toward the QB and is looking for the ball, it can't be interference.....yeah right...
A Playoff system huh? How would you structure it? The Top Eight? Remember, they are still gonna be classified as the "Top Eight" by talking head voters, Coaches who have a subordinate fill out the form for them and frigging computers whom if you took their advice and went to Vegas you would be bankrupt in one Saturday. A sure way to ensure top teir teams don't play anyone of any stature outside their conference. I don't like the current system but I ain't figured out how to make it better to find the "real" national best team!
My wondering how BSU would fare if in the SEC is not a put down to BSU....my frame of reference is the SEC...I wonder if UT will go 3-5 or 4-4 this year in SEC, if Bama will go undefeated in conference....and the fact that when a supposed top teir team from anywhere has palyed a top teir team from SEC, during season or Bowl Games, the other teams success has not been all that good.

WOW what a GAME Just got back form DC. We were sitting in the dream seats at the 15 yard line 2nd row from the field. With our tickets we had a full time waiter getting us all we could eat and drink. He said that in 5 years of working there he has never heard a crowed that LOUD !! it was unreal !! VT fans were the WORST I have ever seen !!! One VT fan threw a beer bottle and hit a 92 year old woman in the head !! The guys sitting behind us were complete a$$holes but a good group BSU fans had them removed. You could not drive in the parking lot after the game due to all the trash they had left behind. Over all a good time but VT is a JOKE please don't come play us here in ID for one you will lose again and our jail is to small for all you lames !!

One VT fan threw a beer bottle and hit a 92 year old woman in the head !! The guys sitting behind us were complete a$$holes but a good group BSU fans had them removed. You could not drive in the parking lot after the game due to all the trash they had left behind. Over all a good time but VT is a JOKE please don't come play us here in ID for one you will lose again and our jail is to small for all you lames !!

Are you sure it wasn't the Vandal game you went to??? Just Kidding!!

Bdidaho - I think you're right. Not sure why Evans didn't get more carries. The few he did get he managed to run straight threw traffic for 4-5 yards. Too many people in the backfield to be running toward the sidelines, which is the style of running that tends to suit Williams.

Muley - there's plenty of rednecks everywhere. I'm sure if you stuck 90,000 BSU fans, wait....there aren't that many, but lets say there are, I'm sure you'd have a few idiots too.

I completely believe BSU has a great defense, but they should have hung more on Tech, especially considering the first 17 points were basically given to them, with the inexperience of Tech's defense. Usually the offense struggles more so than the defense in the first game of the season, but I was expecting more from the BSU offense.

I've always pulled for Boise State, but there is no way you could convince me that they would handle the SEC like they do the WAC. You can get by having a bad game in the WAC. You can't in the SEC. I'm not saying they're not a top 5 team, but they've got a lot more leeway in the WAC.

Quit the BS about coming up to play on the blue turf or northern plains. You've only got one or two guys worth are darn that are actually from Idaho. The rest would prefer to be down in Florida or California playing too.

I've always pulled for Boise State, but there is no way you could convince me that they would handle the SEC like they do the WAC. You can get by having a bad game in the WAC. You can't in the SEC. I'm not saying they're not a top 5 team, but they've got a lot more leeway in the WAC.

I didn't see where anyone said they could handle the SEC like the WAC. Anybody that says that is smoking Jose's pipe. Boise State does have games coming up against the 26th (Oregon State), 39th (Nevada) and 40th (Fresno State) ranked teams...not a walk in the park either. I know they are not in the top 25, but 2 of those three teams I feel can make it soon. Oh and Utah State put up a good fight against Oaklahoma State.

Herbstreit and MossyOakburger oversold the crap out both of em....all you Idyhypers can thank ESPMS for BSU's ranking.:D;)

Based on talking heads in depth analyisis after the TCU game, "BCS BUSTER" and all the praise to
BSU after beating VaTech by 3, I think we shud just go ahead on and have the BCS champs game this weekend---TCU v. BSU....

Damn! VaTech just put a world of hurt on BSU....BCS computers are gonna kill a very good Boise team! You gonna have to win them all big and hope everone you whup up on ends up with a winning record or the putrs are likely to put a team with two losses in front of you! Good luck---win them all!

Meanwhile back in Knoxville, an experienced seasoned top ten team demonstrated what happens to a team in the second half that lists 18 freshmen in its "Two Deep"

You ought to endure FL fans at FL....talking about azzholes......cut tires, peeing in a cup and pouring on you, rocks dropped from overpasses....and that is if you lose!!!

Are you sure it wasn't the Vandal game you went to??? Just Kidding!!

Think it isn't fun around my house? My two daughters are Vandal alums. Oldest daughter's two little guys, 6 and 9, are already complete smack talking azzhats and mommy thinks it's funny?

Well grandma and Pop Pop sure as hell don't. Fun is fun, but at that age? Come on......

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back