Anybody a UFC fan?

the Cowboy fight I thought was crap...never seen him fight before but at some point he had to know he got stomped in the first round and the times h kicked the other dude down he just left him...he was either stone cold stunned from the first round where he again did nothing but get punched in the face or he was unmotivated to get it done...he sure was talking big talk before the fight...expected more

The reason the cowboy didnt go to the ground any of the times he could of is due to the fact that diaz is a high level GRACIE jiu jistu black belt. That would of been even more stupid for him to do than stand with him. Gracie jiu jistu is the best of the best. Im not sure what happened to cerrone hes usually an extremely well rounded fighter and finished dennis siver his last fight who is undoubatbly a top 10 LW. He had zero head movement and the only strikes that landed were kicks. I was dissapointed to say the least because I hate diaz.

The reason the cowboy didnt go to the ground any of the times he could of is due to the fact that diaz is a high level GRACIE jiu jistu black belt. That would of been even more stupid for him to do than stand with him. Gracie jiu jistu is the best of the best. Im not sure what happened to cerrone hes usually an extremely well rounded fighter and finished dennis siver his last fight who is undoubatbly a top 10 LW. He had zero head movement and the only strikes that landed were kicks. I was dissapointed to say the least because I hate diaz.

If your losing you got to do what you got to do to win. At least that's my humble WINNING opinion :)

I too wish that Diaz would have lost. I really thought Cerrone was going to win this fight. I have not ever seen Cerrone so sloppy or without an answer. I think he came into the fight very emotional...first the weigh in confrontation and then Diaz flipping him off prior to the fight starting pissed him off. That is the Diaz brothers game though.

I cant stand the Diaz brothers! They define the word Punks.

I hope Nate Diaz gets a title shot, and I hope Frankie Edgar crushes his dreams.

Even more than that I hope GSP goes thru Nick Diaz like a tornado.

Cerrone isn't too bad on the ground either.Doesn't sound like he was prepared.both Diaz brothers will get beat up if they are given title shots

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back