Antelope cape

deer_shooter

Guys- need some help. My buck cape started to slip and is no good. Anyone have so know where I can get one? I'm Happy to pay a reasonable price.

I'm heading to Wyoming soon. You're welcome to mine if I get one. I could have it tanned at home then ship it to you. Pay tanning and shipping only. Average buck cape?

I'm heading to Wyoming soon. You're welcome to mine if I get one. I could have it tanned at home then ship it to you. Pay tanning and shipping only. Average buck cape?

Thanks. That would be awesome! Yep average size. Let me know tanning and shipping cost and cash will be in the mail.... Plus a bottle of your favorite libation for the trouble.

If the above doesn't work out you are more than welcome to mine as well. Should have one in the freezer in the next couple weeks.

Second everyone else's comments. I have a cape if someone needs it, decided to European my buck.

I may be in need of a cape. I shot a good buck this morning and the buck had pretty much rubbed most of his hair off. My taxidermist hasn't called me back yet to let me know if he has one or not.

cape

If any of you have trouble finding antelope capes you can usually find one in the classified section of the taxidermy.net website. I hope things work out for you!

I have 2 of them if you need one...just pulled the cape off one last night that is in perfect condition.

Where would it have to be sent?

I have 2 of them if you need one...just pulled the cape off one last night that is in perfect condition.

Where would it have to be sent?

Buzz,
I'll take one and no need to send. I'll be in Laramie next month for a cow hunt and could pick it up if that works for you. Let me know what you'd like to get for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwaller4449
Back