Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Another Spud

Mica Man

Hey guys, a long time visiter to this site and figured I would join the fun. Like many of you here I grew up hunting and fishing and spending as much time as I could outdoors. Most of my fondest memories are from trips spent in the outdoors with family and friends.
I grew up in North Idaho, moved around the state while going to school and starting a family and eventually found my way back to the family tree farm. "Living the dream". I love archery hunting and specialize in shooting a subspecies "Coues elk" that wander the forests around my house. Not quite the class of animal that frequent the boards on this site but still fun to shoot. I'm not prejudice to any game animal and if it's in season I will hunt it.
Love hearing the adventures and seeing the different pics. Miller with his amazing bird pics that are so clear and detailed they jump out of the screen at you. Buzz this last year with his musk ox and Arizona sheep. Greenhorn "spooning" with a spring bear but not with "fluffy" the goat. What's up with that? Critter and Drath with 400 class elk. (will trade you guys a coues elk hunt if you want) And Cushman with his wyoming deer and antelope....maybe next year. I hope to share my 2 cents now and again and look forward to more stories and pics from you all.

Mica Man

P.S. Dink keep on 4 wheeling!

Welcome aboard! It's a great site. Plenty of Coues elk hunters around including myself.

Welcome. lived in St. Maries until I was 11, then spent the rest of my youth in Rathdrum. Spent lots of time hunting around Fighting cr., Plummer, etc..Wonderful place to live!!

First attempt at posting a picture...One of my coues elk.

Attachments

• HPIM1739 - Copy (800x606).jpg
    HPIM1739 - Copy (800x606).jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 187
Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UPWolf
Back