another Nevada speed goat down

drunknstupid

This came from unit 67/68. I tried to get information on this unit from a previous post with no such luck. From what I learned: This is a tough unit where you might see 10 bucks a day if you cover some ground. It's a very hilly unit with goats hidding out in the upper portions. I only spent a few days in one area and didn't see any real monsters. Back to the bow tomorrow morning for a chance at an Idaho goat.

Attachments

• antelope 1.jpg
    antelope 1.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 329
  • antelope 2.jpg
    antelope 2.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 324
Last edited:
Good looking goat, congrats. You a non-resident in Idaho or Nevada?

I predict some of the regulars are going to have fun with your screen name...

Great buck! We definitely need a profile shot of those prongs. Congrats!

Congrats. I would love a side view of those prongs, also. Looks great from the front.

Unfortunately I was hunting by myself and was using a timer on my camera. My side shot never came out. I'll see if I can get one from the taxidermy shop. He did have nice prongs, but was lacking the great base mass that I was hoping for. Still a nice goat though and will look good on the wall.

Congrats KP, that's a good buck for sure. He'll look real nice next to your mountain goat on the wall.

Congrats Stupid.

That is a great buck and you are right...it will look great on the wall. We've got to get another hunt planned.

Aaron

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back