Another LOGO idea with revisions

Soooo, I am always checking out what you guys say....but rarely commenting because I am a girl.....and we all know this is mainly a man site. I love this new logo....it is perfect! I can picture it on hats and tee's as we speak!

Bravo, blue devil!

Now I will get back in the kitchen where I belong!

:)

Thanks for making it come to life. I actually think the font is fine. Compass fonts are usually that scroll type and if you did the bottom that way it might look too frilly. Try some other fonts just to get more feedback. Fin even got his ram in it as well. I still believe that the hunter should be the focal point rather than the animal and the OYOA should be big and out there like it is.

Too bad that you didn't ask for any graphic design ideas before going with a graphics firm. Awkward I'm sure.

Looks pretty good but having the compass canted to the side just drives me nuts but then again I am an engineer and the north arrow ALWAYS points towards the top of the page.

I too would like to see a muley rack but not a big deal.

It is very nice.

But it's not going on my truck without the stripper.

Also, can we get "Keystone" embedded in some kind of invisible holographic text?? You know, the letters only show up when the cops shine their light on it kind of thing..

at the end of all your shows the narrater guy always says''about you,_the real american hunter_'',i think that should be added across the top .this one gets my vote now.

Randy, do you think this could be embroidered ?

The hunter might be just a bit too much small detail.

I like it, if anything I would change the font on the compass and leave the OYOA font as is.

at the end of all your shows the narrater guy always says''about you,_the real american hunter_'',i think that should be added across the top .this one gets my vote now.

Yes, great idea. Without some kind of a statement of who we are its just another logo. I'm all for keeping the sheep even though I have never hunted them...more of an unreachable star than a deer/elk/'possum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back