Another Gold level Blackbuck !

Tom

Its free ranging too, just like the last friend that got one.

No cheetos, no hat, no corn flinger, no assholes around.:)

Attachments

• bbsmile.jpg
    bbsmile.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 333
so what is gold level or gold medal?? Do they give you a gold token to put in a turnstyle to enter the next fenced area??

Scmalts, I'm not very good at knowing what People mean with Sarcasm and comments... but, I think Tom implied you were an Ass hole ?

His post made me think of the correction, I can say that. That's my buddy Wildman there, he only puts one bullet in his gun. It was a hunt in the fog, they kept going in and out of the fog and that made it pretty neat. Gold blackbucks in Records of Exotics start at 57 inches, straight up the horns, the bases and the 1/2 way mass measurements all added up if you really want to know.

that. That's my buddy Wildman there, he only puts one bullet in his gun.

Sounds like another cocky texas douchebag. What if his shot is just off the mark? A second bullet into the animal would be more ethical. But you texan's don't care do you? You just want to brag...

"HEY BUBBA I WISH THEY ONLY SOLD BULLETS IN BOXES OF ONE BECAUSE THATS ALL I EVER NEED"

-wyohump hunter

He doesn't shoot like that, one bullet suffices. It helps you aim better, with just one in there, he says that, makes it count, makes them die quicker, very ethical attitude he has. We can shoot more than one animal so he carries more bullets for sure. No tags for exotics, unlimited, for example. Multiple deer and turkey tags on each liscense.

There's tens of thousands of them living free range now, its not just a few that get out of some place once in a while.

Correction: No cheetos, no hats, no corn flingers around.

Tom I gotta admit I usually have to read your posts 3-4 times (before giving up?) to get out their content....but you nailed Schmalts with a single line that time.

Hey Pat
22848117.bitchslap.gif
:D

Cheetos, corn or whatever that is a big black buck. Tried hunting them on Catalina Island before and they are a tough one to hunt. I never saw one that was that big on the island. Of course Catalina had a water fence around it, it wasn't high but it was deep.

aaahhhhh, i missed the asshole part in the first post. Boy that Texan sure is sharp isn't he??:rolleyes:

HAHA, Yah... I think Tom has alot of jokes people miss. I actually seen that joke before he posted the second part. I laughed for a few days on it.

congrats Wildman.
nice looking blackbuck there.

Schmalts, I know you're not from Texas, but you're a great scorer, I heard from those western guys, what do you think the score is on that blackbuck? Bambistew, will let us know for real, I hope, he's scored thousands of them, I heard.

Back