Ammo

Starting to see more .22 ammo in stores. It goes fast but I was able to pick some up last week. But this looks fun too!

Starting to see more .22 ammo in stores. It goes fast but I was able to pick some up last week. But this looks fun too!

Really?? How's the price? None here yet that I can find. One store had a few federal 525 packs for $50+. Other than that, shelves are bare.

Its been trickling in at the store, but, like someone said its gone in a matter of hours. I recieved in 10 bricks of 500 Winchester on Saturday and it was gone by Monday @ 4pm. . .that was selling it 2 boxes of 50 at a time.

Was in Cabelas today in Post Falls, they had about 4 boxes of .327 and that was about it. No other handgun, no .22, no powder, no dies. I was too depressed by then to look for rifle ammo, probably nothing there either.

Bet depleted U232 would make one heck of a turkey or coyote round. Might have to try some...

If I could use buckshot for deer here I'd give it a whirl. Afterall it's got a 1km range.

Well welll well, I found some 7mm08 at Cabelas.
1 brand.Hornady
I offering. 120 grain SST's

Question: Does anyone shoot Hornady SST's? Q2 : How do the reduced recoil loads shoot? Says '26 - 43% less recoil.

I was able to score on a bunch of 139gn SST's at Bass Pro online a few weeks ago. With as much as I check...I just got lucky. A local store has some boxes of Fusion and Federal 7mm-08, but that's about the only place I've seen it. I'm still needing powder and primers so I can start shooting. I'm also not seeing an .22LR on the shelves anywhere I go. Kids are wanting to get out, but need some ammo.

Cool sir - thanks a bunch. I need to get into reloading too.
My son does not know he has this new to him / used gun I bought from a Hunt talker here, and I am excited to shoot it.

Cool sir - thanks a bunch. I need to get into reloading too.
My son does not know he has this new to him / used gun I bought from a Hunt talker here, and I am excited to shoot it.

Those 139gn SST's are great shooting bullets for that caliber...and priced right for the reloader. If you can find them these days.

Just got a call and I just recieved a bulk tub of .223 ( 5.56x45mm) 62 gr FMJ. . .this is the same bulk that I told them Monday we would have trouble selling..... its 12,500 bullets loose in a steel knee high barrell. . . .for $ 5,599.99. . . .which is not too bad per bullet, but...... I can't wait to get in there to see it. (after I leave my full time job @ 4pm that is).

Just got a call and I just recieved a bulk tub of .223 ( 5.56x45mm) 62 gr FMJ. . .this is the same bulk that I told them Monday we would have trouble selling..... its 12,500 bullets loose in a steel knee high barrell. . . .for $ 5,599.99. . . .which is not too bad per bullet, but...... I can't wait to get in there to see it. (after I leave my full time job @ 4pm that is).

Flat amazing that we now think .48/round is cheap, ain't it?

Hoarding is a wonderful thing.:D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back