Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Ammo/cartridge/bullet video ideas

Did they address the availability issues? mtmuley
Nope. The guys we talked with are engineers. That topic is not part of their gig.

In talking to the folks who deal with production schedules and availability, a few things they say, which are obvious when I go there - They are running non-stop, tweaking the production flows to add more machines every time I go there, and hiring whenever they find a qualified person. They've expanded the Redmond facility. They can't run at any higher capacity with existing equipment and personnel.

And then there is the reality that increasing capacity takes a ton of capital, specialized equipment, skilled people, and time. All of those are scarce, expensive, and come with risk.

Not sure what more they can do at their size. They have trucks backed up to the loading docks all day, every day. The final product of bullets and ammo don't sit on any shelves - they are going on pallets and loaded on trucks as soon as possible.

I know that doesn't solve the availability issues, but that's a reality of the day.

Lots of disgruntled Nosler shooters out there. mtmuley
Maybe. If fact, I'm sure you're right. But given production is 3-4X pre-hoarding days, I'd suspect there are probably more non-disgruntled than disgruntled.

For those disgruntled folks with manufacturing/engineering talent who are reading this and who want to help with the availability issue, Nosler is hiring folks like you. ;)

Back